Profile Header

Profile Header

Friday 5 February 2016

Life Throwback - Jerudong Park & Water Park Fun!

❤ HAPPY FRIDAY, LOVELY READERS 

Are you having a lovely weekend? I hope so! Well, today sharing with you a throwback of what I did last weekend. Kind of a Story-time + Life Throwback kind of post, so bare with me! HEHEHE.

((30.01.16))


Soooo, how do I begin? A little intro?


Excuse my face, it was so bright!
OH, let’s just start on where I was at. I spent half of my day at Jerudong Park! For those of you who aren’t familiar with this place, well, it is an amusement park here in Brunei, it’s not as big as those amusement parks like other countries but nevertheless, it’s a fun place to go! Tag your family and friends along. Tickets information or more, go to their website!

Trust me, just 2 hours here isn’t enough, you need to be here at least half a day to be satisfied. xD Although we don’t really have a LOT of rides but for such a small park, it has pretty good rides and games. Which one’s my favourite? I know all Bruneians love this too, it’s the rollercoaster, well actually the name’s “Junior Coaster”, you all be like, WHAT? JUNIOR? YES. HAHAHAH. This ride only last for 30 seconds I think, but its cool; I’m down for it! Everyone does! But the queuing takes so long! Especially during the school holidays. TT~TT  For the time being, this is the only rollercoaster we have here, I really hope they will build a new one, a bigger and a longer one SOON! HEHEHE.

^ Picture not taken by me, google helped!^
Here’s a video that I recorded; YES it looks so slow here, this explains why its called the Junior, it's such a simple ride. But trust me, those 30 seconds man, FUN. YES. FUN! Not even hinting any sarcasm HAHAH.



Actually, I went to their waterpark first before going to the actual rides. The whole Jerudong Park was booked by The Empire Hotel from 4pm until 6pm (correct me if I’m wrong), they had a Promotion Family Day(?) for the employee’s who work at the hotel to bring their families along.


It was my first time ever to enter the waterpark and I was so pumped! xD The water slides looks so cool and a bonus is that; there weren’t a lot of people at that time so that means more rounds for me to play! HAHAHAH.

(p/s : bad quality video xD)



After few rounds of water-slides and running around the water, i was tired and i bought myself an Apple Freez this Honey Cheese Burger.
(THIS WAS DELICIOUS, INSTANT FAV)
















Met a few friends too at the waterpark, this cute little(not so little) penguin and this 'Street Boy' guy. HEHE


After 2 hours of that fun, we went out and continued playing with the rides outside!
We went to the Junior Coaster, Double Decker Carousel, Ferris Wheel, Laser Q Tag, Adult Bumper Car, Junior Pirate Ship, Sky Diver, Laser Maze, and... I think that’s it, that’s not all the rides though because it was getting so late and we needed to head home. Sorry I didn't take any picture after this because my phone was already dead. HAHAHA


Here's a map of our Jerudong Park! Click on it and just zoom through. :)


For you guys who haven’t visit or come to our amusement park, would love to have you to spend some lovely fun time with your family and friends here.

Just sharing with you guys one of Brunei’s attractions.
Thankyou for coming by and read this, will post more soon!

Assalamualaikum & goodbye! Hope you have a great day. X

Lots of love and hugs, Faizeemah. xoxo

❀❀❀❀❀

No comments:

Post a Comment