Profile Header

Profile Header

Friday 11 March 2016

Food Throwback - Farmbasket High-Tea + Exciting News!

Oh my guys, I’ve been quite busy these days if you haven’t read my previous post (click here to read)
I’ve had hard time on finding any free time to make new posts, I apologize! But no worries, I managed to finish all of my work and decide to sit up & update a new post today!
Before I start
GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS
My blog reached 1k+ pageviews, Masha Allah, Alhamdulillah! For almost 3 months blogging, I’m so happy! Doesn’t matter who reads my blog; family, friends or maybe even other people who I don’t know, I’m still happy and thankful.


Alright, back to my post.


((03.03.2016))
I fell sick during this week so I didn’t really have time to go out. So to make myself feel a lil’ bit better, my mom brought me out to have a Hi-Tea, at Farmbasket, as usual what I always say in my food post, “this is my first time going here” xD HAHAHAH

Location – Farmbasket, Kiulap, BE2719, Bandar Seri Begawan


The design of this place is so cute, it’s simple yet very beautiful. The wooden tables & chairs, everything in this place is nice! What attracts me the most is, the words on every chair, mine’s “TIMELESS”, I don’t really have any idea what’s that suppose to mean but I just find it very interesting.



I don’t really have much to describe so let’s just jump straight to what we’ve ordered:
Creamy Chicken
Mozzarella Cheese Balls
Milo Dinosaur
Teh Tarik

I ordered the Lasagna because according to my mom, they have delicious lagsanas, but I kind of regret not choosing the classic Lasagna, because it could’ve taste better than what I ordered, Creamy Chicken, not that the Creamy Chicken’s not good, its just that, it didn't really have the “WOW” kind of flavour, you get me? HAHAHAH

The Mozzarella Cheese Balls were queens tho, they were so good! Price wise, it’s pretty cheap! I don’t remember the exact price but all I remember is that it was not expensive. HEHEHE


I know that I’ve mentioned that I was sick but why did I order Milo Dinosaur? I know right! I should’ve just choose a hot drink, I had a really bad cough right after. I blame myself. xD

Will come here again to try out others menus, the all look so delicious!


 I'm going off now, I'm sorry this is shorter than usual, I hope you guys understand. <3
'Till next time when I come back!

Thankyou for reading & I hope you have a great day! c:

Lots of love, Faizeemah. xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi. The one that you ordered is not lasagna. It is creamy chicken topped with mashes potato. No wonder u feel weird abt it��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, oh my god, i didn't receive any notification that you commented. I'm sorry for the late response. Oh my, was I ordering the wrong one? :O it did say "Lasagna" in the menu though, my bad, maybe I looked at the wrong one xD

      Delete
    2. oh, i re-checked. And yes, it was my bad. HEHEHE, thankyou for pointing it out, I'm changing the mistake!

      Delete